Friday, January 9, 2015

My Hobby Essay

Hobby is the way of passing spare time. Hobby of the person is dependent on his will. Reading, gardening, photography and music listening are some common and famous hobbies.

A hobby of one can be a profession of others like photography or painting. People also earn through their hobby. My hobby is Gardening I have been doing it for years.


I love nature and it is my best way to stay close to it. I like to add new plants in my garden often. I have vegetables, fruits and flowers in my garden. In flowers, I have jasmine and roses of many colors. I have recently added tulips also. I have plants of tomato, chili, lemon, mango and banana in my garden.

Plants are known as the lungs of the earth and they keep the environment clean. My hobby is beneficial to the environment too. We not only get fresh vegetables and fruits but also enjoy fresh air.



I have adopted this hobby because people say gardening gives you peace of mind when I practiced it have come to know that they said the truth. 

My Hobby Short Essay, Free Essay on My Hobby, Paragraph on My Hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment